Sunday, December 11, 2016

Final Post


Hello readers. This will be my final post. I have a new riff from another Periphery song. The song is called Alpha. It is the title track to the first part of their double concept album Juggernaut: Alpha and Juggernaut: Omega.

On a side note, these two albums not only show the extent of Periphery's musical talent, they show how talented their singer is at creating an engaging story with great lyrics. So if you enjoy metal, and a well crafted story, albeit a dark and gruesome one, I recommend you check it out.

After all, we all like Game of Thrones. So why not indulge in a story about an assassin raised by a religious cult that seems to be on to something?

Anyways, here is the clip.


I thought I'd end this blog on a good note. So I chose a relatively easy, but still fun-to-play riff.

I did make a mistake several seconds in. I accidentally hit a stray note, but otherwise the clip is pretty clean.

Unfortunately, I never got the point where I could comfortably tackle the challenging riff I mentioned in my very first post. So I apologize for leaving you guys hanging there. Maybe when I get my chops back, I'll come back and make another post.

Until then, thanks to everyone who checked out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment